Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA

You've landed on the best website for the BEST realtor in the Vancouver, WA Area! 

Benefits of working with the Best Realtor in Vancouver will take the worry out of the real estate process for you. Working closely with a Top Producing Realtor will let you know that your interest is being protected. I am Ron Patterson with Premiere Property Group. LLC in Vancouver WA and I bring, insight, energy and understanding of the current real estate market conditions and house values in the Vancouver and surrounding SW Washington area. 

In the real estate arena, agents are often very busy and I understand how important it is to always be available regardless if you're looking to purchase a home or selling your SW Washington home. The attention and customer service I offer is possible because I have experience and true knowledge of our local real estate market. Because I sell more homes each year than the average Realtor sells in 7 years, you can be confident that as the "Best Realtor in Vancouver " “Make Your Next Move YOUR Best Move”. 

Being one of the Best Realtors in SW Washington did not just happen overnight. Because of extraordinary results, commitment and our proactive no nonsense approach to real estate I have been able to increase my volume sold each year since 2004.

I am prepared to handle all your real estate needs, and my experience can assure you that regardless how difficult a transaction can be my willingness and expertise can tackle the toughest challenges to insure that you receive the best possible outcome. 

Let's do business together give me a call today! “Make Your Next Move YOUR Best Move”.  I don't just specialize in selling homes… I actually have the results and records that have gained me a leading spot at Premiere Property Group, LLC in Vancouver WA.   360-901-1199 

Search Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$162,500
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Featured picture for the property 19337576
$345,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate
Featured picture for the property 19388349
$379,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Featured picture for the property 19269283
$430,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Next Generation Real Estate LLC
Featured picture for the property 19608857
$252,500
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Amazing Properties LLC
Desert Area MLS listings last updated Nov 22, 2019 7:55:am.
This content was last updated on Nov 22, 2019 7:19:am. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Premier Partners - Vancouver, WA are marked with the IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.

Today's Market Trends for Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA *

$456,810

-0%

$213

0.01%

-0.07%

October

September

-0.01%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable