Homes For Sale Camas
Camas Washington is a wonderful place to live!
Some historical facts:
* Camas is named after the Camas Lily, which was popular among Columbia River Indians.
* Camas was incorporated in 1906 but it was a popular destination for some many years before that. For instance,
* Camas is well known for it's paper mill. This mill was established in 1883 by the LaCamas Colony Company.
* The first store was opened in 1883 followed by the first post office and first school in 1884.
Now, Camas has one of the top-rated school districts in Washington state making Camas Washington a desirable place to live and raise a family!
Camas school athletics are also top-rated!
Some popular high-tech industries, and high-tech jobs, are located in Camas: Wafer Tech, Linear Technology, Underwriters Laboratory and Sharp Labs of America just to name a few.
Of course, the quality of life in this small town is what most folks like best. With a population of just over 21,000 in 2017, Camas offers its community the best of everything... small town feel with the amenities the larger cities nearby provide.
Outdoor activities are abundant with 16 public parks, hiking, boating, and local golf courses like Camas Meadows Golf Course.
Be sure to make time for Camas Days every summer....lots of fun there!
Home values are strong in Camas, Washington and they are forecasted to keep trending upward.
According to Realtor.com:
The median listing price is currently $550,000 with an average price per square foot of $189.00.
The median closing price is $435,000
If you are interested in exploring home ownership in Camas,
Search Homes For Sale Camas Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Homes For Sale Camas *
* All data pertains to single-family homes